NOTE: All downloads are in .pdf format, and will open in a new browser window
From the Principal, Michele Holloway
* On Wednesday Ms Hoffmann and Ms Reinders took Jorden, Madison, Sophie, and Emerson to the regional choir performance at Murray Bridge. They had a practise during the day and then a public performance at night. From the hundreds of children there, our children once again shone.
* We are organising the fine details of the camp. A pack will come home containing info about what to take/not to take, food and departure times etc.
* On Wednesday we thanked our amazing volunteers who come in, helping out in a whole range of ways. Unfortunately some could not be there so I just want everyone to know how much their efforts and time is appreciated. We are an amazing school because of the people who are here. The grounds, the canteen, in the classrooms - it is the time you give that makes a difference. From all of us – Thankyou.
* We will be commemorating Remembrance Day on Friday the 9th of November. We will be holding a service in the park and inviting all community members to attend. The children have been busy sewing a banner and poppies to display and we are making a metal cross, made as a permanent reminder of how important peace is to all of us. Once again we will place flowers on any servicemen’s graves at the cemetery to show – ‘we do not forget’.
* This year our ‘Presentation Night’ will be held on the 13th of December in the STEAM room. We will be having a family BBQ, some Christmas Carols and songs and the presentation of certificates and medals. We will take this as an opportunity to say goodbye to our year 7’s and look back on their time here at Cambrai. Put this date in your diary.